Off the top of my head, and in no way do I promise they’re interesting:
- Except for one visit to Hawaii, I’ve never been west of the Mississippi. I’m hoping to change that this year.
- My favorite kareoke song is Monster Mash. But I prefer to handle the backup vocals.
- I was one question short of making the second round of Jeopardy tryouts.
- I share a few genes with Almanzo Wilder, husband of Laura Ingalls Wilder.
- I’ve been in a few musicals, even somehow scamming my way into a role of ‘featured dancer’ once. When almost no males try out for roles, times get desperate 🙂